Monday, May 16, 2011

Cosmopolis: Rob is Excited to Work With David Cronenberg



Rob spoke with Italian magazine, Donna Moderna, during the 'Water for Elephants' press junket and briefly mentioned his next project, Cosmopolis. Here is the excerpt with the mention:


What if they asked you to keep playing [Twilight's Edward]?

“That’s a closed chapter. I’ve just finished filming Bel Ami where I play a cynical, seducer, social-climber. Then I will be the main character in David Cronemberg’s Cosmopolis. I’ll play the role of an American millionaire who, within 24 hours in Manhattan, lives his descent into hell. I still can’t believe I’ll be working with a director like Cronenberg. And I even wanted to quit acting after Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire! Nobody wanted me, while my band was starting to sign its first contracts and earn some money. Then I got offered the role of Salvador Dalì in Little Ashes. After that movie I realized I really liked acting and put music aside.”

Source| Via | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment