Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Blog Post and Music Video From Sam Bradley

Sam shared this new blog entry and video on his MySpace...

One Take Acoustic Version
Soooo

A little while back I recorded a version of "Like a River" with an Organ player and Jeff the bass player and Mark (drummer) of the Sam Bradley Band. As some of you will know the song was written by my Mum Lee Lindsey, Mike Brayn and Dougie White.

I wanted to share this with you as I like the idea's of the recording and will probably attempt it again at a later date this way. This was recorded by Jack Guy. It is a Live take of me and the guitar and we built the rest around it as raw as possible. I know it is a little slower than you may be used to and therefore different but give it a chance with some headphones or some good speakers and close your eyes and get lost.

To listen click HERE or head to the myspace page yourself.

Thank you for all your continued support and please dont stop spreading awareness about my expanding musical journey (hippy dude)!

My team and I are working hard to make great things happen and I am writing and healthy!

And If you didnt hear the new song I wrote with my mum and you have time have a listen!

All the best

Sam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment